A critically important step . . .
Through a partnership with the National Park Service’s African American Civil Rights Network, the Association of African American Museums announces the AAAM & AACRN Grant Program. In order to be eligible for the funding source, all interested organizations must join the African American Civil Rights Network FIRST (Please review: https://www.nps.gov/subjects/civilrights/upload/AACRN-Application-508-compliant-24-May-2.pdf).
Next (including PENDING AACRN applications) . . .
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission.
- If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
NOFO Open Date: OCTOBER 1, 2023, as outlined in the Award Information timeline (Please review: https://blackmuseums.org/aaam-grants/).
Program Administration Contact
For program administration assistance, contact:
Vedet Coleman-Robinson, Ph.D. - Executive Director, AAAM
P.O. Box 23698
Washington, D.C. 20026-3698
Application System Technical Support
For Submittable technical registration and submission, downloading forms and application packages, contact:
* Email is the preferred method of communication, including questions regarding Submittable.